Saturday, January 4, 2014

January's Outfits

(all clothing items and accessories were screen shotted from the Forever 21 website, then put into collages on Picmonkey.)
1. LOVE: Now, I think this would be perfect for Valentine's Day, but it would still be fantabulous to wear this month!

2. Stripes: Just plain lovin' this one.

3. Tribal: I don't know what to say on this outfit, I just like it.

*****

Which is your favorite? Vote in the poll, please! (You can comment too if you desire to tell me why!) The most popular outfit will be announced either January 31 or in early February!
 I personally think the second would be one of the best to wear this month (in my dreams!) but the third would be awesome too! Uhgg, I'm in LOVE with with the first too! (Oh yeah, and I know the names of the outfits aren't super creative, but hey, who cares? 

~E~

No comments:

Post a Comment