Thursday, January 2, 2014

New year, new start.

(I did the edit, but the fireworks photo is NOT mine)

One of my favorite things about the New Year is getting a fresh start.
When I wake up in the morning, I never really think that a new day is a fresh start. I just sorta wake up and carry on with the day.
When Sunday rolls around, I never really think a new week is all a big, new, fresh start.
When I think of new months, well, I think you get the idea. I never really think of it as a fresh start.

Now, a new year-that's pretty big. You get to relive the months again, but in a different way.

I like to think of all the fun I will get this year. I will make fun-lots of fun happen. Wether it's March or September.

I will.






1 comment:

  1. I loved 2013 soooo much! It's really sad that it's over!!!!!! :( :( :( It was the best year EVARR!!!!!!

    lol

    -Meghan at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete