Sunday, April 27, 2014

April's Outfits

gosh, this really late, but there's still time. . .and I don't think it's fair just backing out! :)

#1: Elegance & Being Bold (btw, that is a ring(s) not a bracelet, the other two have bracelets)

#2: Golds, Peaches, & Corals make a fine outfit.

#3: Girly

okay, so the theme of April's outfits is an outfit to wear to Easter mass. I personally really love them all, but I think but #2 "Golds, Peaches, & Corals make a fine outfit." would be a little more my style for church. Hmm...I guess it depends though. But Im literally obsessed with them all. (hence all clothing and accessories are from F21) But I'm really.....okay, I just love them all! <3 Remember to vote! You don;t get a whole lot of time! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! :)

    Check out me blog @ blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com

    -celia-

    ReplyDelete