Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Favorites

Spring Playlist
1. The Way ft. Mac Miller Ariana Grande
2. Competition Little Mix
3. Legendary Lovers Katy Perry
4. About The Boy Little Mix
5. Heart Attack Demi Lovato
6. Hey Brother Avicii
7. Pink Champagne  Ariana Grande
8. Cowboy Casanova Carrie Underwood
9. B.E.A.T. Selena Gomez
10. Release You Megan and Liz
______________________________________________________________________________________

COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Sizzle Gloss -this is definitely a product I'm buying again! I bought Date Night and this will be used pretty much all spring.

Maybelline Electro Baby Lips - Calm down, if just gives your lips a citrus-y look, not yellow lips. I've got Fierce N' Tangy and it smells like happiness. ;)

Target Mad Love Canvas  - They match everything.

Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle - In Sicilian Orange. This will be used a lot.

FOREVER 21 Femme Bow Hair Clip Set - The prints are so adorable for the warm weather, plus they actually stay in your hair. :)

FOREVER 21 Floral Necklace - The most perfect coral color for spring. <3

Delia's Loose Long-Sleeve Shirt - This isn't what I have. I've got a creme long sleeve with lace and such, but I couldn't find it online at Delia's. Anyways, I'm wearing that creme long-sleeve a lot.

Delia's Denim Shorts - My denim shorts aren't from Delia's, but I couldn't find what I have online and these looked similar.  But plain denim shorts are wonderful.

<3 <3 <3




No comments:

Post a Comment