Sunday, June 29, 2014

update

a photo I took at Outdoor Lab GT/high Potential week. funny thing is it wasn't even a full moon that night.  



hey y'all!

so, I'm going to Maine tomorrow and won't be posting.
I'm aware I haven't really been on top of this blog lately, for some reason posting this summer has like gone down hill, rather than posting during the school year. anyways, I just saw AG's new summer products and.....I'm just plain disappointed. ugh. but I did see some cute stuff. not price wise that's for sure.
well, I'll be posting about that. :)

have a great Independence Day! USA
photo not mine. found on Google Images.


oh, and a few quick songs for you to listen to when I am gone. . .;)









HAHA YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!


some summer jammmmsss for you! my jams right now are currently Lucy Hale's "Road Between" album, "Problem"-Ariana Grande, "Fancy ft. Charli XCX"-Iggy Azalea, and I fell in love with "Singing In The Shower"-Becky G today. <3. oh yeah. and I can't forget my lifetime jams, "California Girls"-Katy Perry & "Hollaback Girl"-Gewn Stefani. I got the clean versions of songs for y'all.

happy middle-of summer, lovelies! enjoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment