Monday, June 9, 2014

. . .


okay, so, y'all, I'm finally now listening to Lucy Hale's "Road Between" album & it is like a perfect, fresh style of country music! do you know what I mean?....anyways the songs are so well written (& appropriate), they are just so great. :) I'm hoping to head to Target soon & purchase her CD. I have to say I am a ''Haler,'' also known as a fan of Lucy, even though I'm not allowed to watch Pretty Little Liars. just hoping I can at least read the books!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so I'm aware of my awful lack of posting, no one likes a blogger that doesn't blog, for God's sake I'm gonna post. also because I enjoy it. but for some reason I haven't been on the computer hardly at all-there was like a spark in my head, & I now have a sudden new list of stuff I'm not interested in. for a short period of time, it was no blogging, no blog reading, no Pinterest....what happened?! I also just back on Friday from Outdoor Lab GT (Gifted/Talented)/High Potential Week. there's this thing where you can be nominated to go to Outdoor Lab again. pictures will probably be posted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's the beginning of summer. I'm looking forward to the posts for this month. oh yeah! so May's Outfit's (SPECIAL EDITION) won't be posted. frowny face: :(. I'm sorry y'all. I tried to get it finished awhile ago at the the end of May, but it was pointless. too late to post. too late to finish. I'm debating with myself whether I should create a new one, or at least still post what the May's Outfit's were going to be-I don't know. June's Outfits for sure will be posted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

have a fantabulous day. <3
p.s. that little spark in my head about losing interests & whatnot, yeah, that's gone. that spark has burned out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment