Thursday, May 29, 2014

Outdoor Lab Pictures

so, I'm back finally. school ended yesterday, so I'm going to have more time to post. (I haven't been on the computer much lately) of course summers always end up busy, but after trips & babysitting & camps & all that jazz, I'll be opting. ok....I worded that wrong. when I get a chance to post, I'll post. hopefully I'll stick with it, 'cause I love blogging. anyways, Outdoor Lab is a program where the all the 6th graders in different schools (not all at once ;) go up to the mountains for basically a sleep away camp. we learn a lot of different "subjects", from geology, to doing fun games & obstacle courses to build teamwork. it was so much fun, & the fresh May snow, made the trip very interesting. yeah. CO scares me. I don't live in the mountains, and when iI woke up it was a winter wonderland.




I took like a million-times more, but these are just five of my favorites. ;)

HAPPY SUMMER!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

P.S. at Outdoor Lab, we had journal about each day, take pictures, etc. then make a memory book of it. and then have it graded. :( :) oh, but it was fun. + when I was there, I learned line dancing (yup), touched a tarantula, saw a live hawk (that wasn't flying-they had some pretty rad programs there), listened to a story about an alligator woman (there was *cough* *cough* a story......but I guess it was pretty cool........., folded a paper frog, learned about people's futures, and more. it was one trip. :D

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the lack of comments coming from me lately. Those photos are really good!

    ReplyDelete