Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Sunflower Blogger Award


hello, sunshines! I have been nominated by Jemma for this tag & award! thank you! :)

Rules: First, state 11 facts about yourself. Answer questions that have been given to you. Then nominate 6 or 11 people for this award and let them know they're nominated and if they are nominated they will answer My Questions.

11 Facts About Me
1. blonde hair, blueish-greenish eyes.
2. I love Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, and Ariana Grande. (not forgetting Little Mix, oh and I like some others too. :)
3. necklaces are my signature style piece.
4. texting is just not my thing.
5. I'm planning on doing track & volleyball next school year.
6. I really want to buy some hair chalk.
7. pears are are truly delish<3
8. god at the visual arts.
9. love, love, love fashion.
10. obsessed with the holiday season, and the all the other holidays during the year.
11. Southern. (sorry, but no accent ;)

Given Questions
1. Would you rather go to Italy or Spain?
hmm. I'm more familiar with Italy...okay I'm not really familiar with both. but anyways...Italy would be cool. but it depends.
2. Would you rather eat Moist Chocolate cake or Red Velvet cake?
I believe I have eaten Red Velvet cake like once in my life because of some people in family sensitivity to red dye, but I want to try Red Velvet again.
3. Do you like Brown hair or Blonde?
 I'm a blonde, but really it is what your skin tone is like. light hair is so pretty, but brown looks good on everyone. sooooooooo.......IDK! :)
4.  Would you rather be baking cookies or eating them?
if you know me well, I've got quite the sweet tooth. so eating them. <3
5. What is your favourite song?
I love listening to music too much I don't pick favorites, but I love Ariana Grande's new single "Problem feat. Iggy Azalea" and Shakira's new album "SHAKIRA." and this an old song but "Hollaback Girl" by Gewn Stefani, "Competition" by Little Mix, or there is a lot!
6. Do you enjoy writing blogs, or writing them?
both.
7. Dress or Skirt?
dress. <3

My Questions
1. "Frozen" or "Tangled"?
2. Forever 21 or Aeropostale?
3. Chocolate or fruity candy?
4. St. Patrick's Day or Fourth of July?
5. Barbie or American Girl?
6. Favorite flower?
7. Meet favorite celebrity or travel the world?

Nominations
Jessica
Mackenzie
Miss H.
Rose
Elizabeth Sara
Laurel

enjoy your day!

~e~



2 comments: