Monday, July 14, 2014

Music Thoughts Pt. 2

5. Miranda Lambert
I don't listen to a lot of Miranda, but she has a spectacular country voice. she really is true country which is one reason why I like her.

Miranda Lambert recently released "Platinum" (2014) with the hits "Aluminum" & "Something Bad [with Carrie Underwood] [Duet Version]" I like "Something Bad" but I wasn't a big fan of any of the other songs. I really like the song "Mama's Broken Heart" (2011) from the "Four The Record" album. I really don't have much to say about Miranda because I'm not a total fan of her. but there's a good chance I'll grow on her.

to end with Miranda Lambert, I think she's a good country singer, but just right now, I'm not big on her. you? an upcoming album would totally have a ton of country sass.


6. Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood is one of my all-time favorite singers. she is phenomenal live. she can really hold a note, and hers songs are so inspirational.

Carrie's career started by winning American Idol. her first album "Some Hearts" (2005) included the hit "Before He Cheats" and is still popular.  It also has the "smash hit" as I heard-"Jesus Take The Wheel," an inspiring Christian song about staying strong. <3 I love "Lessons Learned." also. her second album "Carnival Ride" (2007) which has "All-American Girl" a very popular song along with "Last Name." her third album "Play On" (2009). three known & great songs, "Cowboy Casanova," "Undo It," & "Temporary Home." those three liked songs are neat to listen too. expecially "Temporary Home." her most recently released album "Blown Away" (2012). with the amazing song "Good Girl" which wound up being a song on the world's most popular dance game JUST DANCE (3). with the enjoyed songs by Carrie, "Blown Away," "Two Black Cadillacs," & "See You Again" were also very popular.

Carrie is one of my all-time favorite singers. once again, she is phenomanal live, and she is such an inspiration. an new album for her will definitely have sassy break up songs, but also deep, forgiving, serious, songs explaining a lot of emotions.

7. Hunter Hayes
I haven't heard anything from "Storyline" (2014) but I'm planning on previewing it on iTunes soon. I really like his hit "I Want Crazy" from "Encore" (2013) and "Wanted." Though I haven't heard "Invisible" (Storyline), it's a popular country hit.

as you can tell, I really have pretty much nothing got say at all about Hunter. I think he's a good country singer and songwriter, but I haven't listened much to him. predictions for a new album...him not positively sure! do you have any methods?

8. Lucy Hale
I absolutely love Lucy Hale and this album. she has a really pretty voice and all the songs are extremely well written. if you love country and/or Pretty Little Liars, this is the album for you.

"Road Between" (2014) is a country album by actress Lucy Hake who stars as Aria on the Hit TV show "Pretty Little Liars." so. I. love. this. album. all the songs are very well written & inspiring. Lucy's voice is s pretty and every song suits her well. I found "Road Between," "From The Backseat," & "Nervous Girls" very inspiring, while the sassy "Goodbye Gone" and that's "That's What I Call Crazy" speaks out that guys should not mess with her. my personal favorites "Red Dress ft. Joe Nichlos" & "Lie A Little Better" are fun love songs. she reease "You Sound Good to Me" as her very popular first single. Lucy's album is so high-quality and she is such a gorgeous inspiring woman who deserves a lot of attention!

overall, I love Lucy. she is a very good role model with a beautiful voice & music skills. for a future album, I think would have sassy break-up songs, empowering little messages worked into slower songs, and her appreciation will show by singing songs thanking her fans for all the help & support.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Heyy... just found your blog. I love it. Followed instantly :)

    mahnoorapple.blogpsot.com

    p.s. I love Pretty Little Liars.

    ReplyDelete