Sunday, February 16, 2014

little obsessions

We all have those little obsessions. you know you do. oh, you know it. unless, of course, your  ALL of our obsessions are an extreme hyperbole,  even if it is The Wedding Planner's Daughter series. Because, that's a quality book (series).

here are my "little obsessions:"

1. unbuttered popcorn. yummy! I love popcorn and want to try like, every popcorn recipe there is. but I can't because I'm on Pinterest looking at all the photos of different popcorn recipes I want to try. ;) (photo not mine)



2. "Salute-"Little Mix, Deluxe Edition. it's perfection. I don't even own the songs, but YouTube fortunately had the full deluxe edition for me, a new recent Mixer.

(here's the song "Salute" for you........in a few minutes you know exactly why I'm saying "perfect." <3



3. those pretty inspirational pictures you find on Pinterest. they are lovely to look at-and I aspire to now take more photos! (photo not mine)


4. heels/pumps/wedges. they are so fun to try on in stores! :P I don't care how tall I am in the future.....I'm wearin' 'em.  (photos not mine)

5. Christmas. we all know about this one.......BEST HOLIDAY EVER (photo not mine)

6. relatable posts. even if I don't relate to them, there are so darn funny. (photo not mine)


What are y'alls little obsessions?














No comments:

Post a Comment