Saturday, February 15, 2014

February's Outfits

Last month's winner was.........LOVE! You can see the winner and the two other outfits that were up in January for competition here. Now for this month I was inspired by of course the lovely Valentine's Day, but not just Valentine's Day. I was inspired by a teenagers or college girl's Valentine date. So, here ya' go:

1. Lace in Love
2. Heartin' dat Floral
3. Putting the "B" in Bling
(I know not the bling you're thinking of)

lol great names huh? The links I used for each piece:
DRESSES
NECKLACES
JACKETS/CARDIGANS
SHOES

That's what I imagine for a girl to wear on that date...........?
Which outfit do you like best/would rather wear?

<------------------------VOTE IN THE POLL! (above)

toodles!!! 

1 comment:

  1. The second one is my fave! :) Nice post E. if you really like my blog design you can go to my sisters blog and she will design your blog for free, she is looking for experience so I have just done a new post about her, look this up http://gracequita.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-blog-design.html#comment-form to see the post, if you would like her to design your blog for free. :D Grace xxx ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete