Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter Blues & Summer Hues

i've always really loved the wintertime. for so many reasons, the holidays, my b-day, the snow, oh what fun! but then there's summer and your like 'thank you Lord!" lately i've been terribly excited for spring; for good ole' st. Patty's day, and shorts. shorts. I love shorts. ahhhhh............

so, i have one question for you....summer or winter?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

such a beautiful song! this is a little something for you to listen to while you continue to read this post.

take me down to the river,
underneath the blood-orange sun,
say my name like a Scripture,
keep my heart beating like drum. <3
~Legendary Lovers-Katy Perry~
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
so, i want to write to you about. . .your problems. i tend to give good advice to people, and i want you to know that if you need advice, please send me an e-mail. i know you don't know me, but that doesn't mean i can't help you. this may sound cHeAsY, but still. you don't even have to go deep into what you need help with. if you need a little cheer, tell me! I love you all, because even i don't have the most popular blog, I care deeply about everyone. i do. I know this is the most dramatic thing ever, but i just did not have the best day ever, so i'm letting out what i want to say, currently.
So, #yeah!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Forever 21. You make me want even more clothes. every. single. day.
Those Shorts. That Necklace. This Top. = my dream summer outfit. just too cute. just tooooooo adorbs. ahhhhhhh

okay, I don't know where these are from, but like, I heart them. they could possiably go with my dream outfit above.......?! ahhhhhhhh True Love!!!! <3 <3 <3
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
INSTAGRAM ALERT
My new favorite place. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Let your sparkle shine. Let your shine sparkle. :P one of my favorite pictures ever!!! xo

OLAF I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

okay, i'm really sorry I can't share my Instagram account to you all, but I'll keep you up with my pictures.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
hope you enjoyed this post <3 have a great v-day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment