Sunday, February 23, 2014

summer, spring, and why is Talk Dirty such an awful but catchy song?

photo through Pinterest

hey, y'all. not trying to wish my life away or anything. just wishing for March. or April, or May. Or SUMMMER BREAK. once the holiday(s) already passed in whatever month it is or was, I'm just like "yeah, let's get this show on the road. new month, please!" I'm only dreaming of summer and good ole' spring because it's that time during the school year and all you want is to die. jk. just a little break. especially since Delia's came out with their new swimwear & knowing that March is the next month on the calendar, I lost it. I repeat. lost it.

so I've been entertaining my self by reading the archived posts on Little Baby Garvin (mostly the ones in the spring and summer of course) to keep my absurd excitement from going all over the place & yet still getting extremely satisfied by plainly reading posts that were published in June. and all the other months. so, yeah.

winter has gone by so fast I can't even handle it. fall seemed to never end, and summer was pretty cool. just needed some colder weather. & spring........I shouldn't even get into. but now, all I want is to wear those cute shorts & popsicles & the pool to be in fashion once more. (even though.................never mind...;) but, siriously. winter has flown by. right by I tell you. right by. I mean, who CAN process the fact in their minds that SPRING BREAK is next month. NEXT MONTH.

well I appear to not handle anything lately anyway.....like homework, weird drama, and getting Talk Dirty out of my head.

P.S. I also wanna know what spring is like here in the this mile-high place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment