Monday, March 24, 2014

gahhhhhhhhhh! so y'all, I went F21 yesterday, which I'm super excited about, cause like, they had sales + I love Forever 21 in general.

so I'm using pictures from online, because it is sorta, kinda, maybe, a long story to why I don't have my own pictures. anyways to the haul!!! :)

Daisy Darling Bib Necklace okay so I'm pretty much in LOVE with this necklace.

Floral Necklace I'm wearing this right now and I absolutely love the color! literally perfect for spring!

Worldly Beaded Fringe Bib Necklace this is so cute, I couldn't help myself. it is also a longer necklace, which is what I've been looking for.

Elephant Printed Tank this is my uhhhh, third elephant printed top.......

Floral Fantasy Brush Set since I'm starting to play around with make-up, it's perfectly logical to why I bought these. and they are just are really soft, oh, and cute. ;)

Femme Bow Hair Clip Set I have purchased bows from Forever 21 before, and was extremely happy how high quality they were/are!

this isn't a very big haul. believe me guys, I totally would have bought more. but money has to saved-and get put in the bank.

hope y'all enjoyed this! a skiing trip starts today so get ready for some snowy photos! :)

3 comments:

  1. hello everyone! something on blogger wasn't woking properly, stuff to do with tags, HTML, and what not that's why there is no title (currently) or labels! I fix it soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bows! so sweet and pretty... <3

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete