Sunday, March 9, 2014

March's Outfits

1.
Pop of-tribal? oh!

2.
I'm wild AND free, lucky me.

3.
St. Pat's in L.A.


ok, so as you can tell, this month's outfits are more funky-but hey, fashion isn't about staying your comfort zone. I incorporated green in all the outfits for the luck of St. Patty's day coming up on the calendar.

last months winner was...Heartin' dat Floral! to see the winner of February and the other outfit nominees click here. be sure to vote on the poll which outfit would be in your dream Saint Patrick's day fashionista moment!


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog you got! I like the first one best I voted on it already! :) Nice post.
    Grace xxx ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third one! I love your blog girly!
    xx
    Brooke Jordan
    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second is probably my style, but I'm abandoning my style and voting for first... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the third! Thank you for the sweet comment and following my blog. It made my day. Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete