Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mascara Review(s)

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara & Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
Maybelline Clear Mascara when I first saw this I was all "what the...?" but now I found this a really helpful piece of make-up. this spreads out lashes and gives them a glossy, super extreme natural look. since I'm twelve, I don't find the need of a full face of make-up, so this is great for beginners! but be aware, because the formula of the mascara can comb your lashes out, but also join them together, but you can easily fix that. thin layers of this work best, but I personally like to layer coats for more of a pop.  you can use this to tame, fix, or to compliment to regular mascara, which is why I find this a great buy. overall I rate this 4 1/2 out of 5 stars! I bought mine at Target from $4.00 to $5.00.

Maybelline Volumizing Mascara something told me to purchase this at Target today! I put this on right after we got back to the hotel I'm staying at and when Maybelline slaps "Rocket Volum'" on the package, they really mean rocket, or intense volume! I already had the Clear Mascara on, so I believe that helped with compliment this mascara! I naturally also have long, curled, darker eyelashes, and this sure made them stand out even more! the mascara also lengthens easily! this was a great buy, and was really easy to apply. this still clumps a little (like any mascara,) so be careful! overall, I rate this product also a 4 1/2 out of 5 stars! I purchased this at Target for around $5.00 to $6.00.


remember to vote on the Monthly Outfit poll! :)




1 comment:

  1. interesting post! i don't use mascara, but i'll like to...maybe sometime soon :)
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete