Wednesday, March 5, 2014

updates & such

hope ya' don't mind this selfie! :)
okay, hello all! today I would like to share some updates & other information!

1. please be on a look out for different varieties of posts. ;)
2. if I have beauty and make-up related posts, first I want to say I hardly own any make-up & they (the make-up) are just for fun. posts that involve make-up also are simply for the thrill of it & please keep your thoughts to yourself.
3. I'm totally wishing to take some pictures & hoping to do it soon! pictures will be posted & there will hopefully be more pictures taken & posted over the summer.
4. if you need anything (questions, comments, requests, etc.) please e-mail at foreveramericangirl@gmail.com
5. please spread the word about my blog! it would mean the world! if you do, comment on this post with your blog address and I'll give you a shout out!



No comments:

Post a Comment